Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Wholesale Flower Brooches

I decided to offer limited wholesale quantities of my flower brooches, available in my Etsy shop.
 This grouping of 10 assorted brooches is the first batch, all in jewel tones.
 
 I hope to soon have available another grouping, all in Spring colors.
 
I had these cards made, in postcard size, to be included with my wholesale orders. They have a cute button and thread illustration, since each of my flowers is hand cut and hand sewn, many with button centers. I ordered these from Vistaprint.
 
 I just punched two holes in each card to allow the brooch to be "pinned" to the card.
 
The back of each card includes info about the recycled nature of all my FeltSewGood products. I also included my Etsy shop and blog web addresses.
 
I usually make tags for all my handbags and zip pouches from business cards with jute hangars. I thought these postcards were a nice way to show off the flowers.
 
Do you make your own tags or labels? Or do you purchase or custom order your labels?
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful! This would make a perfect hobby while spending idle time.
Ed of ImportFlowersDirect.com