Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Just Peachey!

A summer favorite. . . peach pie made from fresh, ripe peaches.

This pie is just out of the oven and still warm.
I wanted to share this simple and delicious recipe with you.


Peach Pie
You'll need a single pastry crust.
To save time, I used a Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust from my grocer's dairy case.
6 peaches, peeled and sliced
Filling:
1/3 cup melted butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons vanilla
Mix these five ingredients together and pour over the peaches.
Bake at 350 degrees for an hour.


When cooled, serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy one of summer's best treats!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I love peach pie!! That looks amazing. Will definitely save this recipe for when it's a little cooler. To hot to bake now :(

carport said...

Yummy! I like peach pie.