Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

New From FeltSewGood!

I've added quite a few new items to the shop this week and there are lots more new upcycled wool items to come soon!

There are new Bella handbags, combining felted wool sweaters and upcycled vintage wool clothing.

There are a variety of felted wool mittens, made from upcycled wool sweaters. Some are trimmed with a few of my vintage buttons.

And new from FeltSewGood this Fall. . . felted wool mittens in kids' sizes!

And this cute pouch/clutch was made from an embroidered, felted wool sweater vest.
Stop by the shop and see what's new!


4 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

I love the clutch!

I cut up a Herringbone jacket to hook a rug. STill have a little more to go on it.


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Debs Crochet said...

Beautiful felted items

Beedeebabee said...

My goodness! These are all so lovely! You do such beautiful work! Hugs, Paulette ;)

Cheryl Patterson said...

Thanks Everyone! And Christie, I love the idea of a herringbone rug!