Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Wool Crafting in Progress Here!

Earlier in the week I completed and listed some new handbags in the shop. Then I looked at the calender and realized I have less than two months until my very first craft show! Yikes!!! I am excited and decided I'd better take inventory of my supplies and set a schedule for myself so that I have plenty of items both for my Etsy shop and the craft show. I love summer and hate to see it starting to come to an end, but I need to start thinking about (dare I say it!!!) holiday ornaments, Christmas stockings, mittens and scarves! So here's a look at what I found and what I'm working on.

More felted wool sweaters ready for crafting.

I started cutting out heart shapes for a new batch of Holiday Heart Felt ornaments.

Recycled wool flower brooches, in various stages of completion.

I love all the different colors and textures of the various types of wool!

So, that's what I'm working on these days. Now I'd better get busy and start sewing again, I have lots of work to do!

7 comments:

wishwithme said...

very pretty:D

Beedeebabee said...

You've chosen some really gorgeous wool, those colors are beautiful. Your creations are always sooo wonderful! I can only imagine how lovely a Christmas tree would be decorated in your adorable hearts! Have fun creatiing!!! Hugs, Paulette :o)

Catherine said...

Love all those flowers and hearts. Looks like you've been busy!

lori vliegen said...

look at all of that beautiful wool goodness!! it looks like you're well on your way to creating lots of fabulous things for your craft show!! happy creating! :)

Run Lori Run said...

Thanks for your feedback on felting. I don't think I felt my sweaters nearly enough by looking at your photos. Those hearts are beautiful!

Melissa Lisbon said...

wow - amazing wool, and the colors are just cozy! Good luck with all of your projects - can't wait to see the finished products!

Splendid Little Stars said...

They are all so pretty!