Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Yard Sale Craft Finds!

There were some great crafting supplies to be discovered at my local community yard sale over the weekend!

It was very hot, so no one else was interested in the wool sweaters that I found.

And I couldn't pass up the boxes of embroidery floss in seamingly every color available.

I also found beads and some vintage trims.

The most interesting of my crafty finds was some vintage craft sewing patterns. At first glance, it appears all the pieces are intact and several have never been used! The patterns are for an old fashioned upside down doll, twin kitten stuffies and another cat and dog stuffies pattern. More on those later after I tried them.


Now I'm off to finish organizing by new embroidery threads and do some sewing to restock the shop! Have a creative week, Everyone!

No comments: